The 4th Global Summit on Precision Diagnosis and Treatment of Prostate Cancer is a unique multi-disciplinary forum organized to inform the key health care stakeholders about the emerging advances in clinical case and research and create a consensus-based vision for the future of precision care and educational and research strategy for its realization.
The mission of the Summit is to fill the currently existing gap between the key experts of in vivo imaging, the world authorities in the in vitro fluid- and tissue-based molecular diagnostics, including genomics, and thought leaders in the development of novel observation strategies (e.g., active surveillance, or AS) and therapeutic interventions.
View flyer here for our outstanding selected speakers and members of the Steering Committee.
The 4th Global Summit will build on the success of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Global Summits, which have emerged as the seminal events in recognizing the importance of a comprehensive, multimodality diagnostic evaluation (radiogenomics) and its integration with clinical decisions, including appropriate intervetions and management.
- «Smart screening» in alignment with the best emerging evidence;
- Diagnostic assessment of men suspected of prostate cancer (PC), including selection of patients for biopsies and improved tissue sampling;
- Improved diagnosis of localized PC and selection of patients for appropriate care (e.g., Active Surveillance, focal interventions, whole gland treatment)
- Improved diagnosis and treatment of recurrent and advanced PC, including castrate-resistant metastatic disease;
- Image-guided, minimally-invasive focal treatment and its clinical utility in localized and recurrent disease compared to other therapeutic interventions; an
- Facilitated pathways for clinical validation and large-scale implementation of groundbreaking, high-quality, precision approaches to diagnostic and therapeutic interventions, inclluding research, education and training, accreditation and credentialing, regulatory and reimbursement policies.
We would welcome sponsorship of the 4th Global Summit on Precision Diagnosis for Prostate Cancer.
- To learn about our Steering Committee members and speakers – View flyer here
- Please review Refund Policy for the Registration Fee
If you have any questions and/or need more information regarding the planned Summit program or sponsorship, please contact Dr. Faina Shtern or Ms. Christine Gronberg in our office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone 617-523-3535.