The 5th Global Summit on Precision Diagnosis and Treatment of Prostate Cancer is a unique multi-disciplinary forum organized to inform the key health care stakeholders about the emerging advances in clinical case and research and create a consensus-based vision for the future of precision care and educational and research strategy for its realization.
The mission of the Summit is to fill the currently existing gap between the key experts of in vivo imaging, the world authorities in the in vitro fluid- and tissue-based molecular diagnostics, including genomics, and thought leaders in the development of novel observation strategies (e.g., active surveillance, or AS) and therapeutic interventions.
View flyer here for our outstanding selected speakers and members of the Steering Committee.
The 5th Global Summit will build on the success of the 1st, 2nd , 3rd and 4th Global Summits, which have emerged as the seminal events in recognizing the importance of a comprehensive, multimodality diagnostic evaluation (radiogenomics) and its integration with clinical decisions, including appropriate interventions and management. The scope of the Summit includes a full spectrum of patient care cycle:
- Selection of patients for “smart screening”;
- Diagnostic assessment of men suspected of prostate cancer (PC);
- Selection of patients for biopsies and improved tissue sampling;
- Improved diagnosis of localized PC and selection of patients for appropriate care (e.g., AS, focal interventions, whole gland treatment);
- Improved early diagnosis of recurrent and advanced PC, including castrate-resistant metastatic disease;
- To expand discussion on image-guided, minimally-invasive focal treatment and its clinical utility in localized and recurrent disease compared to other therapeutic interventions; and
- To include organizations leading training, accreditation, regulatory and reimbursement policies and stimulate discussion on creating a facilitated pathways for clinical validation and large-scale implementation of groundbreaking, high-quality, precision approaches to diagnostic and therapeutic interventions
If you have any questions and/or need more information regarding the planned Summit program or sponsorship, please contact our office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone 617-523-3535.